Tuesday, August 25, 2009

wednesday, august 26th, 12:02:09 AM EST

happy birthday andrew.

Forever 21 Wishlist:

H81 (heritage 81) Casual Empire Knit Dress
Definitely need a t-shirt dress, maybe one in every color. I do kind of wish I had ordered this at the beginning of the summer because I probably would have worn a different color every day, especially because it's only $12.90. What a steal!

Izaleah Plad Woven Top
Love this top. Kind of like a flannel, but much more light weight, so I can wear it here in this heat without dying. Definitely with jean shorts or my favorite white J.Crew shorts, a brown leather belt, and if I decide to wear shoes, rainbows because sneakers can't be worn in the summer

Lace Overlay Strapless Top

I'm really loving strapless tops lately. It's not too revealing but it's still really cute. I like that the bottom is flowy and not tight-fitting. Not completely sure what I would wear this with. Depending on the occasion probably jean shorts (I wear them way too much! I have 4 or 5 pairs now too) or white jeans, something like that. I would probably wear some layered necklaces and some bangles too.

Floral Chiffon Racerback Top

I really like this shirt. It's laid back enough that I could wear it anywhere but it's a little more than like just a regular gray tank top. I also really love the pocket and the racerback. I would wear this with anything really.

Tie Die Print Skirt
Isn't that so cute! I love it in coral too and it looks so comfy. It's both casual and a little dressy but it's still a laid-back look. I would wear this with either a black or white cami tucked in, maybe with a belt if I wanted to dress it up & my favorite strappy black sandals
(which I will soon find a picture of online)

So that's basically my wishlist. Even though I actually like a TON more, I picked the things I could actually see myself buying and wearing. More to come soon!
xxalellio

No comments:

Post a Comment