Monday, August 24, 2009

tuesday, august 25th, 2009 - 2:30:21 AM EST

dear blog that no one will read,
It is currently 2:30 am, as you can tell from the title. Obviously, I can't sleep or I already would be. This blog is about me and my life - my amateur photography, my lack of a sufficient wardrobe and the search for one that fits the bill, my obsessions and things I can't even stand to be around.

Current likes: Flickr's last 7 days, the new free people website (alissa's lace shift dress, checkmate tunic, & embellished pleated tube), lace, high waisted belts (not really the right description but you can kind of understand what I'm trying to say), J.Crew. always., searching for an SLR Camera, maybe some cereal - I'm starving!

Current dislikes: chocolate icing, no apostrophes in can't and don't, not being able to sleep, burgers & grilled cheese (even though i normally really like them), popcorn (always), Stephanie*

*now obviously, stephanie is not her real name, for privacy purposes to her and myself, all names will be changed. Why I currently dislike her:
Stephanie is one of my really good friends. She lives down the street and she's over almost every single day, especially during the summer. Most of the time, I don't mind having her around, things are pretty low key. This particular day however, Stephanie comes to my house after walking home from the pool. I'm not really in a "hanging out" mood but I let her stay anyways. I figure we can watch some TV or something like that. Then Stephanie begins complaining about how she got stung by a bee at the pool and my mom starts asking her all sorts of questions and then goes and gets like 10 different types of creams and medicines to help and then tells me to go get ice. So we help her out with her hand and give her some benadryl and soon she's passed out on the couch. Now, not to be rude or anything, but I have plenty of other things to do then sit on a couch while my neighbor/friend sleeps and snores beside me. Finally her dad calls her home for dinner. As she starts to leave, my mom gets a phone call and walks out of the kitchen (connected to the living room) to another room. Stephanie comes back into the living room and asks, "is there something going on with your little brother? When I got here I heard your mom and your older brother like whispering and stuff and then your mom left to take the phone call."
Is it just me or is this really none of her business? We aren't that good of friends and even if there is something going on with him, who knows what she thinks it is, she has no right to know and I am in no way required to tell her. Things like that really get to me. Just like how she came over again today, well yesterday, after waking me up because she was BORED, and my mom asked her how her hand was and she just said "oh it's fine." please say thank you! she didn't have to do that for you! She tends to get too comfortable and obviously says some inappropriate things and has some rude comments, like constantly calling me "pissy pants" if I'm not in a super-cheerful mood when she's around. Don't get me wrong, she's one of my really good friends, but sometimes she kind of crosses the line.

Well what a great "Get to know me!" with that rant. more to come soon. including my wishlist

xxalellio

No comments:

Post a Comment