Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday, August 25th, 2:40:09 PM EST

  • 50 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone
  • 1. whats your name spelt backwards?
  • oillela

  • 2. What did you do last night?
  • watched the football game with friends
  • 3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
  • music from bandslam (not a bad movie, good music)

  • 4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?
  • nope. can't say i have.

  • 5. Last time you swam in a pool?
  • yesterday at the club

  • 6. What are you wearing?
  • jean shorts from free people, hanes white v-neck, brown leather belt, grey/black striped vest from lulu's that is no longer online

  • 7. How many cars have you owned?
  • none that I've actually owned but I currently drive an 18 year old lexus sedan that used to be my grandma's until my brother leaves for college tomorrow and then I get his Jeep Grand Cherokee

  • 8. Type of music you dislike most?
  • alternative - bands like All Time Low (even though all of my friends love them), Hit the Lights. Don't get me wrong, it's great music, but it's not for me.

  • 9. Are you registered to vote? Nope

  • 10. Do you have cable?
  • yes I do. we have Verizon Fios and I still don't know any of the channels

  • 11. What kind of computer do you use?
  • White MacBook

  • 12. Ever made a prank phone call?
  • Of course!

  • 13. You like anyone right now?
  • Yes

  • 14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
  • Both! I went to Costa Rica this summer and saw a place to go bungee jumping and I seriously wanted to go!

  • 15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
  • Thailand?
  • 16.Do you have a garden?
  • Somewhat

  • 17. What's your favorite comic strip?
  • Calvin and Hobbes!

  • 18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem?
  • Oh say can you see... yes I do

  • 19. Shower, morning or night?
  • Today, morning. Usually night though, except Monday-Friday November-February when I have practice before school. Even though I normally have to shower again that night because I have practice again around 6 or so.

  • 20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
  • I Love You Man! Such a funny movie

  • 21. Favorite pizza toppings?
  • Pepperoni. But I'll eat just about anything on a pizza. I LOVE CPK!

  • 22. Chips or popcorn?
  • Chips definitely. Salt & Vinegar.

  • 23. What cell phone provider do you have?
  • Verizon

  • 24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
  • nope
  • 25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
  • No, but I do love watching Miss Universe/Miss America

  • 26. Orange Juice or apple?
  • Apple but I like organge juice too.

  • 27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?
  • I went out to lunch with Luke the other day

  • 28. favorite chocolate bar?
  • Cadbury!

  • 29. Who is your longest friend and how long?
  • Besides my cousin Mackenzie, Gracelyn. I've known her since I was born and if we move, I'm going to live with her until we get everything moved up there.

  • 30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
  • Sunday. Tomato and Mozzarella salad with dinner

  • 31. Have you ever won a trophy?
  • Yep.

  • 32.Favorite artist?
  • I have no idea

  • 33. Favorite computer game?
  • sims! It's so much fun!

  • 34. Ever ordered from an infomercial?
  • No, but we have snuggies!

  • 35. Sprite or 7-UP?
  • Neither, I don't really like soda, except vanilla coke. I love vanilla coke.

  • 36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?
  • If we stay, I've been wearing a uniform to school for 11/12 years, if we move, no more uniform!

  • 37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens?
  • Never been to Walgreens, but we went to Walmart the other day

  • 38. Ever thrown up in public? Yes

  • 39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
  • Finding true love

  • 40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
  • not yet

  • 41.Can exes just be friends?
  • Only if they don't mind things being awkward every once in a while, but I've seen it happen

  • 42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
  • I've never visited anyone in the hospital

  • 43. Did you have long hair as a young kid?
  • Yes and I still do

  • 44. What message is on your voicemail machine?
  • The verizon automated machine saying my phone number

  • 45. Where would you like to go right now?
  • to our beach house

  • 46. What was the name of your first pet?
  • we had a TON of fish, but I can't remember what we named them. After that we had cats, Wembley and Marcus.

  • 47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?
  • North Face Heckler. Currently, nothing, because school hasn't started yet

  • 48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone?
  • incoming, Tyler. outgoing, Voicemail, then Luke

  • 49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
  • my brother. because he's leaving tomorrow

  • 50. What do you think about most?
  • where I will be a week from now

No comments:

Post a Comment