Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh my days, it's been FOREVER since I've posted. School has been SUPER busy lately. Junior year's pretty rough. The quarter ends on Friday, so all of my teachers are cramming in tests, quizzes, and projects this week along with the normal GIANT amount of homework. Finally back on twitter! As for my life it's been school, homework, practice day in and day out. Last weekend we went up north for college weekend and talked to coaches and played a ton of games so coaches could look at us. I'm still pretty tired from that and practice was cancelled on Monday (because we were all so tired!) My brother came home last weekend to pick up his car and drive back up to school so it was really good to see him, although I only saw him on Thursday night/Sunday night. The best part is I'm FINALLY driving MY OWN CAR! As of the last time I blogged, I was about to inherit my brother's Jeep. About 3 weeks ago, my parents came home with a 2007 Ford Explorer and I'm basically in love with it. I'm finally allowed to drive it now that my brother took his car.
Next Post: Fall/Winter Outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment